Veronica G. Jones - Supervisor
317 Goodale Road
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Work Camp houses inmates who are criminal offenders serving court sentences of 90 days or less as well as inmates who have been sentenced in family court. Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm; offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. The booking department is open 24 hours a day and can provide inmate information.
Inmates are permitted visitation on Saturdays only. The length of the visit will not exceed visitation schedule and will be determined by visitor population at the discretion of the work camp on-duty officers. Inmates are allowed 5 adult visitors per visiting day.
General visitation hours are as follows:
Last name beginning A through L: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Last name beginning M through Z: 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m.
The following is required of all visitors:
- Visitors MUST BE on the inmate’s approved visiting list.
- Visitors are required to sign in on the visitors’ log, including name, address and the name of the inmate.
- Visitors must show a current and valid driver’s license, passport, government-issued photo I.D., etc – some form of identification with name and photo.
- ALL cell phones, briefcases, handbags, cameras and weapons MUST be left in the visitor’s vehicle.
- Physical contact between inmates and visitors is strictly limited.
To send mail to an inmate, please use following address format:
Inmate’s Name – First & Last Name Only
319 Goodale Road
Chesterfield SC 29709